Stir Fry Vegetables Pasta In Kent Aata And Bread Maker | Stir Fry Vegetable Pasta | Stir Fry Pasta




This is a recipe which I cook usually for me and my family for a quick meal. I love stir-fried veggies and you could do so many variations with it. This one is my pasta variation In the kent aata and bread maker the same recipe can be cooked in any pan. do try the stir-fry pasta recipe and share your experience with us in the comment section below. To Prepare Stir fry vegetable pasta in kent aata and bread maker or Stir fry vegetable pasta or Stir fry pasta Mandatory Ingredients:- -------------------------------------- Pasta, Oil 2tbsp, Chilli flakes 2 pinches, Salt 1/2tsp, Black paper 1/4 tsp, Brockley, Onion, Tomato, Carrot, Cabbage Optional Ingredients:- -------------------------------------- Tomato Souce, Soya Souce




Comments